stem lEADERSHIP COMMITTEES
The Womensphere Global Network is a global community empowering women to lead and create the future. The Womensphere Global Network inspires, connects, and invests in women leaders, innovators, scientists, creators, entrepreneurs, and the next generation of women leaders - to boldly envision, to achieve, to transform our world, and to create our future. Membership is by invitation. The Network is managed by the Womensphere Foundation.
We are actively forming Leadership Committees around each of our key initiatives in STEM.
Leadership Committee Members are coming from the New York Women in STEM (NYWiSTEM), Columbia Graduate Society of Women Engineers (GradSWE), Columbia Women in Science (WISC), and the Womensphere Global Network. Please let us know what initiatives you want to help lead and manage, and which ones you want to join! Please fill out the form below!
GLOBAL & LOCAL INITIATIVES FOR WOMEN IN STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
NETWORK & COMMUNITY BUILDING
- Global Network & Ambassador Program (Global & Local)
- Community-Building Initiatives (Local)
SUMMITS & CAREER FAIRS
- February 25-26, 2015: Innovation x Invention x Exploration Awards & Summit (Global, based in New York)
- June 22-26, 2015: Emerging Leaders Global Summit – with Career Fair (Global, based in New York)
- July 2015: Emerging Leaders Global Summit – with Career Fair (Global, based in Silicon Valley)
AWARDS & COMPETITIONS
- April 2015: Global CodeFest (Global)
- June 2015: Emerging Leaders Global Awards (New York)
- Innovation & Venture Incubator & Accelerator (Local)
- Technology Leadership Accelerator Program (Local)
- The Nuclei Media & Mentoring Initiative (Global)
- Local Mentoring Initiatives for women in STEM in NYC (Local)
- Next Generation Mentoring for Girls (Local, future)